Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Title Clerk performs a wide range of administrative and office support duties associated with vehicle documentation, such as taxes, titles, registrations, license plates, and other legal transfer documents regarding vehicle sales or owner information. He or she also helps with inventory tracking, record keeping, reporting and dealer trade worksheets.
The ideal candidate may have some post-secondary education (coursework, or certification) and/or at least one year of experience in a similar position. Dealership experience preferred and Reynolds and Reynolds DMS experience a plus.
He or she can work in a fast-paced and challenging environment handling multiple projects and must have excellent communication, administrative, organizational, and computer skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Manages vehicle documentation, including tax and title information, registrations, etc.
- Helps with vehicle inventory control and maintains accurate records
- Manages contractual documentation with financial institutions
- Provides timely and accurate reports and reconcile schedules weekly
- Builds relationship and communications with dealership personnel
- Process title work with CVR or DMV in a timely manner
- Observes all Federal, Local and Company policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties
- Process all dealer trade worksheets necessary for transferring units to related parties/other dealers
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Dealership and Reynolds and Reynolds experience preferred
- Excellent telephone skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Professional and dependable
- Computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!